Saturday, August 2, 2008

American Staple


I make this all the time. Its a staple for me. You might be thinking, 'Hey, what about ramen noodles with egg?' and I'd say, ' You're freakin' racist. Just because I'm Chinese you think my food staple should be ramen noodles with egg?!'. I would then say, 'Ok. You're right, I DO have ramen noodles with egg too. I like to have both. I'm greedy.' So, anyway, I normally put basil and mint in my meatballs but this time I had an excess of herbs so I put a slew of it in my meatballs and it came out so good. I forgot the parmesean but next time it'll be beyond awesome with the parmesean in the meatballs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ginny -- Marita and I are getting ready to go out to lunch, but your American Staple is really making us hungry!
Love you,
auntie liz